Saturday, January 16, 2010

?? I ??

I am another lazy Piscean, I run a marathon everyday!!

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless gangster.

I have been in a semi-coma state for now almost 42 years, with 20 on credit.

On weekends, I perform opera in my balcony, most of the times its “house”-full.

I am an Electronics engineer by academics; I performed “Hamlet” on my project presentation. As a result, I now do it every Thursday.

I have been world famous before the invention of mass-media.

I have solved many universal mysteries, recent one being “Anthony Cone Hai ?”.

I repair space-shuttles every Sunday, after school. I denied presidency of Vietnam seven times, then US attacked them.

I am in perfect health after I got Electrocutioned, twice. Since that, I emit electrons every now and then, heres another ~~> e

During my free time, I remodel nuclear power plants, thereby increasing its Colocation capacity. Often I am seen in daily news of Amazon, fighting the deadly Goulds.

I perform death defying stunts blindfold and can prepare 5-minute noodles in 2 minutes.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I make award winning mathematical jokes. I don't perspire. I almost had a diplodocus on my ninth birthday, turned out that it was a vegetarian.

I can summon fireflies through hypnotism. I watched exorcist thrice, everytime I missed the second half. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. I breed critically acclaimed mules, they recite Burlesque.

I have won prawn-hunting competitions in Malta and Pinball tournaments in Matindu.

I often figure out where to take a leek when I am giving Geography lectures.

During my re-creation time, I overspeed global warming and have made ozone wider by my sheer concentration. I decipher Mesoamerican mayan scripts.

Once, I prepared a full course meal with only twenty two varieties of semi-raw poppy plant.I have a diploma in designing doodles. I am the subject of countless mocumenteries.

I seldom blinks. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I edit photos of random people on Google. I make list of crappy songs. I have fake profile on every social networking site, I might be in your friend list.

I not famous but I receive fan-mails.

And

I write crap, people read it.

2 comments:

Shrawan said...

may b it seemz like crap bt haz a lot of info hidden !! :)
good goin buddiE !!

Sanket said...

Your I has million Is in it!!
Great work dude
apna lovely bada ho gaya!!!