Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Blog Way

Lately, have been too busy and more lazy to post anything here(apart from pictures).. the enthusiasm fades away..and then what you are left with is a blog (and only handful of them to read).. anyways, aftermath results in an intermittent responsibility of owning a blog and updating it(in my case, more for my own sake) this brings me now to a completely altogether different point to contemplate or rather share(caz i have been brooding over it constantly)
SELF.. what is it and how selfish am I or in fact anyone else.
I consider myself to be somewhat like an egotist but the word actually fails to give an exact portrayal of my ideology(but its closest)..for me, its my 'I' that makes me do stuff, to formulate about how and why to be part of things and for that fact i strongly believe that its somewhat the same for all...
being an altruist too is another act to satisfy yourself, to be a part of 'the-greater-good'..for this not being the case it would make us less human..just think over it in this manner - to do some "good" and be indifferent about it !! its like being a robot...but why to feel good for that ?? Because, you know you've done some good to this world.. and that is where the big 'I' comes up.. your 'self'..
and to this i agree being selfish.. in my own terms or rather on my own terms ..
PS - why is it always that what I wrote is a complete mess of what I was thinking..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allow Me to contradict you ( like I always do !! ) with an example :

I have a niece, who lovingly calls me MaMu ( No connection to a certain doctor by the name of MuunaBhai !! ). I do the following things with her :

1. Give her a hug when she is sad.
2. Help her with her homework.
3. Take her out for movies ( last one we saw was UP and the next one will be AVATAR !! )
4. Try to make her smile when she is upset.

A few days back she came up to me and told me that I am very very nice and that I am her favorite MaMu ( Doesn matter that I am the ONLY one !! )
But the point is that before She said all this to me I never realized that I was being nice to her. So I never felt good about being nice to her ( cz I din realize I was being nice !! )

Bible asks to love every one as your own brother and sister. If you can truly do that then being good to everyone will come naturally to you. And you wouldn even realize it !!

Hallelujah !!